Friday, April 23, 2010

Nuggetts

Here are some nuggetts to chew on:

  • Water, water, water, the more the better.
  • Call someone if you are fixin to blow it.
  • No full meals after 7PM
  • Pick out scriptures and write them down, keep them in front of you.
  • Have week moment foods.
  • Beware of fried foods.
  • Beware of sugar.
  • Don't go to long between meals.
  • Start your engine in the morning....DO NOT skip breakfast!
  • Learn to say no!
  • Get pleanty of sleep.
  • Must get rid of the "dieters" mentality. It's a lifestyle change.
  • Must take responsibility for my health.
  • It doesnt matter what I know....Bottom line what matters is what I am doing!
  • I can NOT do what I feel like doing and STAY in victory! I CHOOSE to do what's right.

So chew on these nuggetts and watch God work on your behalf!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment