Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Wall comes down!

Well I have been in a bit of a struggle. I hit a wall! YES a big wall. BUT I stood my ground and began to read about the walls of Jericho in Joshua chapter 6. I saw first of all that Joshua heard God and obeyed. I know I heard God and He has sent me on this passage. I know in my heart it is so! He promissed me He would deliver this gant into my hand! God gave me my instructions through prayer, gaining knowledge, and using wisdom. I have found that as I got into this area of the wall that I had to TRUST God and so I did, I continued on. A good friend of mine has always said, if you don't know what to do....just keep doing what you know! So I marched on. I spoke to the wall and commanded it to go. Then I began to praise God for what He had already done! Wooola about 7 days later the wall fell and I was on my way again. Now this I know. The enemy will most likely continue to put up walls to try and discourage me....BUT The Truth is I will WIN! I will pocess what I have been promised! Will you take your land as I take mine? Let's knock down the walls and run our race!

Shalom,


Cary

No comments:

Post a Comment