Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stone #3 - Conviction

With Easter this last weekend it reminds me of RESURECTION Power. Just the word resurection stirs me. So goes conviction......Eye of the Tiger! Confidence consumes cowardice when you are convinced of victory. Doubt is heavy baggage to carry into war so you need to be convinced that self control wins imeasurable rewards! David was convinced of the truth when he faced the giant. I must have a conviction that this time when I take on the fat master I am going to succeed! The enemy will try to weaken your constitution by reminding you of your past. We also MUST stay focused. I am reminded of the movie "Last of the Mohicans" when the main character charges across an active battle field puching, hatcheting, and shooting with his eyes focused on his love who is in parrel. He WILL get to her and save her. WE must have that resolve in our hearts!Motivation will define my purpose-Understanding will fortify my stance against the enemy-conviction will give me the fortitude to fight until the battle is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment