Friday, April 9, 2010

Stone #4 - Truth

John 8:32 is a sound verse to hold onto in my process. Truth is so important. We MUST KNOW the truth. The word is my primary source of Truth.

Food Truths

#1 - I must balance my intake of food with my output of energy
#2 - Starvation IS NOT balance (stimulate my metabolism 5 times a day)
#3 - My body needs 4 hours of exercise each week!
#4 - Believing the truth will save my life, my dreams, and my ministry!
#5 - Spirit filled living is better than slef control. If I walk in the Spirit I will not fullfill the lusts of the flesh! GAL 5:16

I need to seek Truth when the giant presses me! Freedom comes from the Knowlege of truth and it always provides an escape to safety. Knowledge is power, I must ask questions if I don't know! If I put my spirit over my flesh I will have success. My long term achievment is worth the short term sacrifice.

Another source of truth in my process is research for scientific information, reading all labels, talking to others who have been successful, and reading books.

To conclude, I attended Noah Evan Felts Life Celebration today. It was the most amazing funeral I have ever had the honor to attend. It truely was a celebration. WOW! There were hundreds in attendance and during worship the alters were full of teens worshipping God. I saw one of my best friends get up and speak about his son, BUT in the process David spoke the truth as well as the pastors who made comments. My MY I must say I was in AWE as I watched the Holy Spirit annoint Davids lips and minister to those present. I was so proud of my friend, he is like an oak. Will he have hard times?.... yes...BUT he will not fail! He may fall BUT the bible confirms he will get back up! The truth is we have an enemy and the bible is clear it is the devil and he seeks those he may kill or steal from or destroy. The other side of the truth is there is only one way to heaven. That was presented and many were bron again today because of truth! As we fight this giant together and our individual giants, know this....SEEK Truth and the truth shall set you free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment