Saturday, April 3, 2010

Catch Up

I was asked to begin this blog after beginning this process on facebook. So I am putting my postings to date on this section to help catch you all up. Here they are:

I have been praying and seeking God on what to do for quite some time. The cool thing is He is showing me scripture and reference which I will share as we go along. I say we because Sandee is also in this life style change with me. I know this is where we are suppose to be and what we are supposed to pursue with all of... our heart! My central thought is this : We need to face our giants. I Sam 17:1-51

I will be sharing thoughts as I go....for example, I disassociate eating from fellowship....My weapon is my faith in God! I will kill the giant quickly!... I eat to live I DO NOT LIVE TO EAT.....

New Day ...well today one of my best friends Joe D'Amico is coming into town. We are chow hounds. Here comes the first BIG test, as I said I do not associate fellowship with eating! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

My source DOES NOT live in the refrigerator...it lives in GOD! Where there is no investment there is no committment! It's NEVER 2 late 2 change my habits and strengthen my life! God's word builds me up mentally & spiritually while attacking the lathargic part of my life style!

Heb 12:1-2 I am running and am determined!I shall not live by bread alone BUT by EVERY word of God! I refuse to be slain by a slab of B-Q ribs! It's getting easier! I actually did mazzios today and did good! Thank you sugarbuns for running this race with me! Weigh in is tomarrow...,...

Food IS NOT the joy of my life!!!! Jesus is the joy of my life! Stomach of mine I AM in control! Wellll the 1st week weigh in came in pretty good! 389..... 39 to go for first goal! I have 4 goals 350, 300, 275 and maintain for life. Soon work outs will kick in and help me as well. I see myself at the size I want to be!... I'll have what I say when I believe what I say will come to pass! Press IN!

Eye of the Tiger baby! I'm remined of the movie Rocky he had to find the eye to connect with his heart and win the fight.....I have found it! I will win! Man I am finding some cool stuff to share with you all. More to come!

I'm taking back control of my life! I am calling my giants bluff! He is NOT big comparred to the spirit of God inside of me, and he will not devour me! I weighed today and hit 370 pds!!! The scriptures for this week are John 10:10, 6:35,63 I John 5:4, James 2:17.

No comments:

Post a Comment