Sunday, April 18, 2010

Iron

Prov 27:17 talks about a friend helping another friend. Well this is all categories of friends. Including family. As I continue in this adventure I can proudly say I have an incredible support group, my facebook friends have been so encouraging. If you are not on facebook I would encourage you to check it out. Then comes my brother and sister in law who played a big part in my kickoff and continue to encourage me to this day. My Mom and Dad have been great. The men at church, dudes thanks for being REAL! My daughters .....my oh my what a blessing you all have been in this process. Most of all my bride of 25 plus years, you my dear are my hero. So I end with this ....any giant you face.....make sure you surround yourself with those who will stand with you all the way through! Then get ready for the rewards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment