Friday, August 13, 2010

On The Road Again!

OK OK OK yes I took a break. I weighed at the doctor this week I am now at 365. So I am hitting it hard again for a few months. My goal this round is 325 by October. I am convinced of this. There is no "special" way to loose weight for everybody. I feel it is what God leads you to do after conducting research and setting your heart to the task. What I did find interesting is really when it comes down to where the rubber meets the road, the only ones you can count on to encourage you and be your accountability partner is God, your spouse, a FEW close friends, and yourself . I took a break for a couple months and had maybe one or two people bring it up or ask a question. You have to keep the fire inside burning in whatever way it takes for you. So I say burn baby burn!

No comments:

Post a Comment